I have just come back from two weeks in Spain. I have got away for two years without buying any new swimwear but they are now all a bit saggy and I need a full swimwear overhaul.
There is so much out there at all price points and I have tried to summarize as many as I can to give you lots of options and I have also tried to keep things affordable.
- I love the site Cocobay as they stock my favourite brand Seafolly. I always order a new Goddess bikini whenever I need one. It just fits well and washes beautifully and is well worth the money. Check out the white ruffle bikini top, above
- Above is also my latest swimsuit, it’s from ASOS and I adore the deep back. The fabric is thick enough to hold you in, but it is comfy too. I hate swimsuits that are too restricting and at £55 it is fairly priced. I will be styling mine as above with a Rails Shirt
- Gingham is everywhere so I couldn’t ignore it. I adore the J Crew selection, the only problem is they don’t have it in store in the UK so it can be hard to judge sizing. Check out the red stripe one piece with tie shoulder detail, I just adore it
- My décolletage needs to be covered up and I spotted the black knot front one at Freepeople
- Check out the site TO DIVE FOR, they have a lot of new brands at great prices and I fell in love with the one shoulder black swimsuit
- Debenhams was a tip off from a reader and the swimsuits are so flattering and also really stylish. I have ordered the red and khaki ones. When I am away I tend to bloat, I would like to say it is all the water I am drinking but I think it is more likely to be the Rose! The red swimsuit is now £27 now and the khaki one is £33
- Cos bikini’s are brilliant and I wore the red top featured in Spain. It was so easy to wear and I have since spotted the grey one with the lace inserts. The burnt orange top is also a real find
- Matches have lots of swimwear from the previous season on sale. I have shared the link to the Rachel Comey swimsuit, I love that it is navy which tends to be easier to wear than black
- Ephemera have a great selection of swimwear like the taupe bikini featured above, it is now slashed to £115
- Lisa Marie Fernandez is my top tip, though I will be waiting for the sale as the prices are steep. The navy tie detail swimsuit was seen on Victoria Beckham and is on my Wish List
- French Connection has excelled this season and the black swimsuit fits well and is priced at £55
- I have also started buying high waisted pants to wear with an oversized shirt – check out the side ruffle pair from Matches from a brand called Made by Dawn
- Check out Prism (I bought one of their bikinis and they wash and fit so well). I have my eye on the one shoulder white bikini featured above
- I didn’t know that Hobbs did swimwear and it fits well and is also very affordable
- Gap are also making wearable swimwear and I adore the fit of their swimsuits in particular. Mango also have some fabulous cropped tops like the white crochet top, featured above
- I never knew that Kurt Geiger did swimwear the white one which is so reminiscent of Lisa Marie Fernandez is on my Wish List and at £79 is so well priced. I would wear this under a wrap around skirt.
I hope this edit gives you some ideas and with the sales kicking off I hope you can get some of these pieces. Please give me feedback on what you love and what works or doesn’t work for you.