I love to shop locally and try to buy from independent boutiques where possible, we have talked about central London boutiques alot, so today I want to start sharing with you some gems from outside central London, which I have stumbled on over the years.
They all have amazing customer service and great online facilities.
I shop a lot online after the children go down at night and it is great to have a few new options to check out. I love the way they introduce me to brands I wouldn’t otherwise have known about.
Lets start with Luxe Layers in Barnes, the owner Flavia Young has a great eye and they offer a fabulous personalized service.
Luxe Layers buys really well, they buy for real woman with busy lives. I have been asked time and time again, for recommendations for great office dresses and seperates, look no further than Luxe Layers.
1) The dress above is from Carina Duek, a brand which I discovered at Luxe Layers, the paneling will help you drop a dress size and I love that it is a great length with flattering cap sleeves. The material is crease resistant so it packs well for a business trip or will stay in great shape after a full day at the office and take you nicely to that after work dinner.
2) This pencil skirt is from Derek Lam, this brand is really popular in the board rooms accross America, the cut holds you in the right paces. I always find it hard with pencil skirts to avoid the air hostess look this skirt does this.
3) Instead of a blouse I would pair this skirt with this great top, I adore the mix of materials and it adds an edge to the look.
4)This coat is such good value and this mix is softer than all black and who can resist.
5) A scarf always finishes off an outfit and I love the soft green colour as it will lift a dark outfit.
6) The shoes are a good heel height and added to this the print detail, this pair will transition well into Spring.
All the pieces are in sale except for the dress but be quick as the pieces are selling out.
I have also selected some great weekend pieces from the sale, this is a boutique to check out.