There is no easy way to search for preloved brands.
There are so many sites and when you type in what you are looking for it seldom comes up on Google. I have a list of brands that I lust after and I just copy and paste them into the various sites and more often than not they will appear somewhere.
Here are my current favourites:
- ISA ARFEN, famed for her puff sleeves, her shirts are exquisitely made. The dresses are already reduced on Matches and The Real Real has loads of her blouses for around the £50 mark.
2. Evi Grintela, a glorious Greek brand, I have spotted her pieces on sale at Net a Porter.
I also noticed one of her pieces on Ebay for £78.
4. The Vampire’s Wife, love the vintage feel but the prices are over the top. I have identified a few pieces on Ebay but they are still quite overpriced. I also noticed a brand new bag from the brand on HEWI.
I would use the brands own site as they tend to discount further than the other retailers. There is a sale on now!
6. A very similar brand is MISA Los Angeles which can be found on The Real Real.
7. Co is a brand my friend Shanaz introduced me to. They can hard to locate online but I saw a great silk dress on Vestiaire Collective.
8. STAUD is a brand we know for their bags but they are snapping at the heels of RIXO and have a brilliant range of cotton dresses. Don’t forget to check out this glorious shirt from the brand on Ebay.
9. I still adore La DoubleJ, you can find a few of the past seasons dresses on The Real Real.
11. Mii is a brand I spotted at THE PLACE LONDON, I adore the well priced cotton summer dresses.
12. Check out BANJANAN (very similar to La DoubleJ) a lovely floaty brand and on sale at Couverture
I spotted a load on Ebay too!
13. I have written about Rodebjer before and it is one of those brands which is so hot, there is no stock at the moment on the preloved Market.
15. Talitha is again one of those brands that I have hunted and found preloved and you can find loads of the pieces on Ebay.
16. Also don’t forget Saloni, I am obsessed by the one shoulder dress below and Solace London is another one of my favourites. Also Antik Batik has a wonderful selection of great pieces and is very under the radar.
The places I constantly look at is firstly Ebay, then The Real Real, Vestiaire Collective and HEWI, these are my favourite preloved sites to stalk.