I started blogging over 10 years ago.
it was my way of justifying spending hours wading through all the websites and sharing my favourite pieces with you. Now I always start any post with ‘do your own research too’ because what might suit me may or may not suit you.
Use Instagram as a way of getting inspiration but always ask yourself the following questions before you press the BUY NOW button…
- When and where will I wear the piece? Make sure it’s not too casual for the evening (this applies to so many day dresses) and not too formal to throw on in the morning
- Is it a better version of what you already have in your wardrobe? So, once you buy it, sell the other item
- Will you wear the colour or pattern? Stick to what suits you; for example, though I love patterns I just never wear them and am better off sticking to plain colours
- Aim high! Wait and buy the ‘outfit changing piece’. We are all guilty of buying the low-hanging fruit as it’s just easier when you are shopping online!
- Finish outfits. Look for the perfect jacket, pair of shoes or bag. The temptation is to keep buying dresses or tops rather than creating the best outfits with the pieces you already have
BE RADICAL!! Don’t hold on to stuff you haven’t worn; so many of our clients have a wardrobe stuffed with items. In the past I’ve been guilty of buying something new whilst I can’t even see what I already have.
Here are my favourite pieces we have online at the moment, plus, a little bit of detail about WHY WE LOVE the piece so much!
Take these Chanel trainers, they are NEW, bought for over £700 and yours for £325!!!
We also love to bring you collectors items such as the Croc Clutch from John Galliano, this one also comes with the iconic Galliano fabric cover bag. This is a piece of design history for only £249!!!
If you are traveling this month then check out our ‘As New’ HERMES travel bag, it is the perfect weekend bag and at £2,700 you will have this forever, AND, it will continue to appreciate in value.
I promise you that we take huge care in our pricing. we never over or under charge. I have seen pieces in high street re-sellers that are ridiculously over-priced, and they will sit there for months and months and months.
Don’t forget that you can send the pieces back for a full refund if they don’t work for you.
We also have lots of well made bargain pieces which will cost you no more than the ZARA sale, yet are way better made, and will have a far superior resale value. We have pages of pieces which are glorious and ready to ship. The playsuit below is now £30!!
Finally, don’t forget that we have lots of product videos on our website to help you decide, and, you can ask us for more information on any item by simply emailing us at email@example.com.
It is also the last chance to sell any of your summer wardrobe that you haven’t worn. Just check out our online form; we can pick up or send you PREPAID envelopes and our commission rates start from 20% Commission too.