Shanaz a great friend of mine and someone who approaches things in a very organized and detailed fashion, has been sharing her beauty best buys with us. We have all grown disillusioned with the lists found in magazines, so asking someone who has glowing skin seems the best way forward. This is what she did and tested them and here are her top list of must haves, which I use too and can say are worth the investment!
1) Eve Lom cleaner, it glides on, smells divine and does not strip or irritate your skin
2) No7 Day and night cream plus serum – this stuff works
3) Sarah Chapman night facial oil, I am addicted and has improved the softness and texture of my skin
4) Chantecialle Ultra Sun Protection, it is light weight, the reason why I have misused sun cream in the past as it has tended to clog my skin – not this one.
4) To cover up and add a glow use Dior Skin Nude Tan powder
Please give us your feedback and send in any recommendations we need all the help we can get!