I have great intentions coming up to Fathers Day of a real extravaganza but somehow time creeps by and the day is upon us and I am considering aftershave. No man really likes aftershave or clothes so ladies lets get organized. I know my lovely husband would be delighted with a lie in and a night off from policing the iPad usage of our delightful children.
These are our top picks:
1) Organize for a magazine to be sent monthly, I have done this for my gorgeous husband, it doesn’t matter what he is in to the choice is huge.
2) Book a wet shave for him, time out for him to relax and be pampered. Check out the Wigmore in Marylebone, they still have lots free for Saturday morning.
3) Organize a golf lesson or wine appreciation course.
4) Book a World cup party for a football loving daddy, details to come in later post on where to watch, on Wednesday.
5) Go to Snappysnaps and get something printed, the one in St Johns Wood is amazing , I email them a photo and let them know what I want and they organize everything
firstname.lastname@example.org, ask for Richard he is fabulous.
Wearing shorts and top by Maje and red Victoria Beckham bag. I love her bags they are light weight and the leather is really beautiful. Here are my top picks from her handbag line.
Shop for one here on Ebay.