I am famed for my obsession with tacking down pieces in Preloved sites, I love designer clothes but I don’t have the budget, so now buy predominately, second hand or ‘Preloved’ which somehow sounds nicer.
I will be preparing a weekly Best of Preloved edit, as I know it is hard to find the time to search, through all the various sites. So we at Catwalkschoolgates, are going to be doing all the hard work to bring you the best of Preloved.
Below are some of my great Preloved finds, that I hope inspire you to check out Preloved.
This is a Missoni jacket and the Duster coat from Designs NW3, they are not online but worth a visit, if in London.
This jacket was my 10 year anniversary present from it is from Shush at the Wellington.
I love a great cape and this one is from Vestaire Collective
So here are the sites I use to find those perfect pieces:
- Edit Second Hand , this is by far the easiest and most edited site. They also accept returns which is really such a bonus. So what can you find there? This is the place to go for that Chloe Marcie Bag, Isabel Marant boots and Acne pieces. The prices are fair and the stock pristine. I will be doing a more in depth feature on Edit Secondhand in next weeks.
- Irish site Siopella is amazing and they get lots of new stock.
- Shonamac, another well laid out site, which has lots of new stock , I am heading there fingers crossed week so if you want me to try anything on for you, let me know.
- Rebelle this is a German based site but the prices are very reasonable and worth keeping an eye on.
- Hardly Ever Worn It, a much higher priced site but they get in lots of exciting pieces .
- Buy My Wardobe, check out their Pop up Events too.
- High Fashion Society, this is what it says , the focus is on more high end pieces
- ASOS Marketplace , great for lower priced items and fun sweatshirts .
- Oxfam online , I love having a look through the stock and I have found some really cut prices designer pieces here.
- Nastygal , great if you are looking for Chanel as they have some really unusual pieces.
- I adore Shush at the Wellington and is local to me and they have an online presence too.
There are so many options in the US too , here are a few I check from time to time.
and my favourite eDropoff
Please if you use any other sites let me know and love to keep the list updates and if you run a site I have missed email us to be included.
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend, after a busy week I am looking forward to curling up on the sofa with my laptop, to hunt down a trench and leopard print heels, all preloved of course.