I have featured lots of different skincare products, that I use, they are items that work and I have tried enough in my time . As you get older, it is hard to find products that really get results. Realistically up to 45, it didn’t matter but now one late night or extra glass of wine and my face just shows it, it kind of collapses .
I am not paid to represent any of these brands. This is important, as there is a sea of information out there and it is hard to find products that work and are not just hype. I know no one has much time to read, so I have done this video to summarize the products I use.
When you travel, you have to be ruthless in what you pack so these items below are what I have packed will be using all Summer. These products are my hero products and worth checking out, as I have seen real improvements in my skin and at 46, I need all the help I can get.
- You cannot beat Dr.Lancer for the two step polish and cleanse, I never react to it and it really cleanses without stripping the skin.
- Dermaquest eye cream is worth it and by far the most product, I have used against lines.
- I use Arugia , flavio C Forte serum everyday and night, it is a miracle product and costs just over £20.
- Heliocare sunscreen is light weight and absorbs quickly and again so reasonable.
- As I have pigmentation I use Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector, to fade the brown spots, nothing else has worked for me.
- As you age the neck is the first place to show, I use NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst, you can find it on QVC. This is the part of your body that shows age first.
- At night I use Dr.Lancer Night cream. The only product I was gifted was this all the others I have paid for myself. I love Dr, Lancer night cream as it absorbs quickly, it literally just melts in.
I have emptied my cupboards as before I had piles of products and flitted from product to product. I have mentioned in older posts my favourite mask from Sjal from and the Agera peeling systems , which are worth checking out.
Next week I will be looking at how to banish those dry patches around the knees, elbows and arms. Wishing you all a great week, back to London today, yippee!!