As promised the first of our weekly round up of all the best Preloved pieces. We are only considering well priced items, as I know unless it is a bargain, I won’t buy something preloved.
Please let us know what pieces you like and items you would like us to research. We are in the process of compiling a Chanel edit and will be with you soon, the challenge is finding affordable pieces.
We all want those exclusive brands that cost hundreds new and we don’t want stuff that looks like it could be from a charity shop.
Trenchcoats, blazers,parkas, blazers and bags are the easiest pieces to buy preloved and that is where we have focussed our edit.
- Lets start with a great suede jacket, the one pictured above is from Gerard Darel. This jacket cost £150 and epitomises what I love about this site, all the pieces are edited and they find the best pieces and the prices are really fair. Edit Secondhand also accept returns. Be quick as the Moncler puffer featured has since sold.
- The navy blue biker jacket is from Shonamac, it is Rag and Bone and a size 14 UK this jacket would have cost over a thousand pounds new and is now available for a fraction of that.
- I am really tempted by the black leather and canvas jacket from Shush at the Wellington,it is so Balmain and they are selling it for just over one hundred pounds, it is size small.
- I get asked about Chanel jackets, all the time, the red one featured is from Buy My Wardrobe and is a size 10 UK.
- The suit picture is from D&G is new and still has the labels attached, this is available at Shush for around two hundred pounds.
- Gucci is reigning supreme at the moment and this Gucci shopper is simple but a classic piece on sale at Siopella for around three hundred and fifty pounds.
- You cannot go wrong with Fendi and I adore this shape, you can pick this bag up from Shonmac for eighty five pounds.
- A great cardigan is a really useful piece and this Escada one is divine , I adore the detailing around the edge of the jacket. It is a size medium and is retailing at Rebelle for eighty seven pounds.
- I love an oversize clutch, get the one above from Rebelle it is Marc Jacobs and is pristine and retails for £70.
- A trench coat is where I will be investing this Spring, the one featured above is from Max Mara, is new with the labels and is a size 10 UK, it is also by Shonamac.
- Buy My Wardobe have a pair of the sought after Chanel trainers, they are a size 6 UK.
- I live in slides they are a great way to add a bit of edge to any outfit, not to mention how comfortable they are, Rebelle, have a great pair by Isabelle Marant which are unworn.
- A midi heel is so much more practical and the Prissy heel is sold out everywhere. This pair featured are more or less new with the box and available at Edit Secondhand for one hundred and twenty pounds.
I hope this edit has got you thinking about considering Preloved and take a bit of time to check out the retailers and please give me feedback .