Everywhere I look I see bloggers and celebrities in little white dresses- nothing looks better with a tan than a LWD.
I have a selection that I collected over the years and I have sold them all off over the last weeks .
They were either too short, the material too thin or the dresses were just too girly.
Getting the right LWD is harder than it seems. It can easily take on mutton like tendencies or look too matronly.
The key things to look out for are that they are lined and not too short. I also like a sleeve or interesting back detailing.
I think a LWD is something worth investing in, as get it right and it will be your go to piece in the summer.
I have been careful to limit myself to the sale!
So here are my top choices :
I have carefully selected these pieces and I would love to know what you think and which is your favourite. Starting from right to left, working across.
1) This vintage lace dress from Soma is on sale at ASOS. The lace is exquisite and this dress is perfect for a special occasion.
2) No LWD list would be complete without SelfPortrait , the hottest dress designer of 2015.
3) This dress is the perfect day dress, I love the cap sleeves People Tree is one of my favourite places to go for simple summer dresses.
4) I love the black trim and the detailing on this dress.
5) This dress by Joseph is such a bargain- the cinched waist and embroidered hem and collar detailing set it apart.
6) This is a real find again from ASOS- it is from the premium White range, it has a flattering funnel neck and I love the slightly longer length.
7) If you are looking for a showstopper then check out this Camilla and Marc dress from the Matches Sale.
8) I am on the waiting list for this Loup Charmant dress, it will be perfect in LA and the price point is super affordable.
9) This dress from & Other Stories is now sold out but I do love it too.
10) I have tried to select dresses with a bit of va va voom to them and this dress from COS has a divine back detail.
11) This dress from See by Chloe is one of my favourites. I love the sporty feel and the side stripes.
12) Another fantastic find is this Iro dress from the Outnet .
I have tried to find the best of what is out there and I hope it gives you some inspiration .
Top of my Wish List is this creation, from the super talented Trager Delaney . It is my birthday this weekend so here’s hoping!
Wishing you all a glorious weekend.