Regardless of how cold or wet it is Winter coats or boots just look wrong after Easter. Pack them away in a suction bag making sure that they have a lavender bag attached (Cologne and Cotton do the best sachets to attach to the hanger).
5 Simple Updates
1) Replace winter coats with new lightweight spring coats, eg. This blue one from Prada
2) If you prefer a shorter option try a bomber jacket, I love this one from Maje or the print one from IRO (See scrolling gallery above)
3) A blazer is also a fantastic option. This Rag and Bone one from Matches is perfect as it is soft and a great length.
4) Espadrilles and slippers are a fabulous way to move your footwear into Spring/Summer. These ones are from Chanel and Chloe Suzannah buckled boots P.s. Matches have 30% off these at the moment.
5) Layering is essential in London during the Spring and Summer months as you never know what the weather will be like in 2 hours time. Make sure to start with a light top and layer from there. Going from a windy morning to a hot underground tube can be a challenge, so to stay comfortable whatever the temperature be prepared to layer up in the cold and remove whats necessary in the heat.