I have so many clothes but the ones I get most wear out are my workout ones.
Getting up just after six every morning and often dressing in a daze with kids and a dog to deal with doesn’t leave room for wardrobe decisions.
Often if I don’t have a meeting I will swear them all day, maybe with a change of shoes .
Even if you are going to the office, you should revamp this area of your wardrobe as it is perfect weekend attire !
I hope you like the collage we put together and please share with us any other great fitness brands out there.
My top tips
1) I know there are lots of coloured workout wear out there but I think that black is easier to wear and is a lot more slimming
3) Spend money on your trainers as they are what people see and lift an put fit. I have my eye on both of these
5) Invest in a small bag to carry your ipod, keys and phone,then not lugging around a big bag or forgetting them on the treadmill
6) I know my hair is not at its best after a workout so buy a cap!
7) I love this hooded scarf as a great cross between a scarf and and as most jackets don’t have hoods is a saviour on days when it rains.