I have learned my lesson and got in quickly with the Autumn drops from the Highstreet, last year I left it too late and all the good bits were sold out. It is about finding those gold nuggets that look like they could be designer but are not. The Highstreet is also brilliant, at providing those on trend pieces, that are in this season, which you know wont last the test of time.
SOMETIMES we just want something new to wear and get a bargain. ! I hope this round up helps, as I know how long you can idle away, online something I love todo but I know a lot of you are too busy. This gives credence to my cyber stalking.
- Statement Shirts, frills, puff sleeves, ruffles and checked I love them all, as it means it just adds interest to my existing outfits. This is a great way to update your look, without too much effort or expense. I have bought the blue pussy bow shirt from H&M, the white frill version is also from H&M, as well as the red and black flannel shirt and the shirt with the front ruffle. Check out the Topshop violet coloured one, as it a very grown up version of the statement shirt. I also love the Next take on things, as it is very paired back but expertly finished.
- Bodies, yes they are back and Urban Outfitters have so many on sale, which I have been wearing all the time since I bought them and at £2 you cannot go wrong. Check out the new season take on the body from Topshop.
- The flare cuffed knit, I am really excited to see what Warehouse do this season, with a new design team including Alasdhair Willis aka Mr. Stella McCartney, the knitwear is online but put your name on the wait list for the fabulous coats.
- Ruffle trousers, the easiest to wear are from Zara as they fit so well around the waist and the ruffle is discreet.
- Dunnes Stores, is such a brilliant place to find classic pieces , like the white palazzo pants, featured above.
- I never find those great highstreet jeans, other friends swear by but these step hem ones from H&M are amazing on and perfectly on trend. The cropped flare is another hot trend and this black pair from Urban Outfitters are spot on .
- I have stocked up on white t-shirts from & Other Stories, £19 and cut so well and a real find.
- Jumpsuits , I saw the two piece top and trousers on another blogger and it is one of those pieces, that you would never look at unless you see it on someone else, get it on ASOS I have ordered the denim romper as well, another instagram find from the fabulous Pixie Market.
- I have been looking a great red dress for ages and stumbled across this one again from H&M, it looks so much more expensive than it does online.
- Polo neck sweaters are everywhere I ordered the breton stripe version from Zara, perfect to wear over jeans or under dungarees.
- Puffer jackets are going to replace the bomber and Topshop already has loads of brilliant options.
- A great pair of python heels have been on my wish list for a long time but I just cannot find any, so when I spotted the pair above at La Redoute, I snapped them up. Great to dress up a simple pair of jeans or black trousers.
I am done now and moving onto looking for those Investment Pieces that will tie everything together. Once the children are back at school I will be visiting all the Preloved shops to find the best designer pieces .
Thanks for reading