I love when people share with me their top makeup products. I am lucky to know lots of great beauty bloggers and makeup artists and I always quiz them on their favourite products.
So what the key items that I use day in day out?
1) I cannot tell you how good the Celestial Skin Liquid is. I use it everyday- over my primer, on its own, if I am heading to the gym and with my foundation if I am heading out.
Thank you Lily for introducing me to this amazing brand and sharing your tips with me.
2) As I get older I use less makeup as it can really age you. I use Diorskin Natural Glow Foundation as it gives great light weight coverage but just enough to cover any blemishes.
3) Brows are what gives your face a frame and I have struggled with using a pencil- that is until I discovered the Chantecaille Brow Definer. It is so easy to use and looks really natural.
4) Tom Fords Bronzing Powder is the best bronzer I have ever used. It gives you a glow, is easy to use and lasts and lasts.
5) I never leave the house without a dash of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. It is so natural but again just gives you that lift and a bit of definition.
I am now nearly 45 and the days of leaving the house without makeup are gone. These products above are my staples and are all lightweight and natural- you just look (fingers crossed) like a better version of yourself.
Please share your favourite beauty buys with us and the other Catwalkschoolgate readers!
Also if would like to take part in a MakeUp Masterclass we are organizing, send us an email and we will send you the details.
Just drop us an email to :Catwalkschoolgates@gmail.com